Comment on page
Pricing & fees
Explore Helio's pricing options & fees
We make it easy to accept a wide range of digital currencies across blockchains including USDC, SOL, ETH, BTC, MATIC, or any ERC-20 or SPL token.
Set a price, choose your blockchains and currencies in a few simple clicks
- Choose single or recurring payment
- Set your price (in a digital or fiat currency)
- Choose the blockchains you'd like to enable for your payments
- Choose the digital currencies you'd like receive as payment. We pre-select USDC, USDT and native currency of the blockchain you've enabled (SOL, ETH, BTC, MATIC).
- Enable swaps to allow buyers to purchase with additional currencies
- Allow users to name their own price (e.g. donations, deposits, etc)
- Choose your recipient wallet for each blockchain. Payouts are 100% decentralised, meaning Helio never holds custody and funds flow in real-time from the buyer to your wallet
- The buyer chooses their network and currency at checkout. Prices are are automatically converted
Token-swaps: buyers choose to pay in any supported currency at checkout, always receive your chosen token via swaps. This fee only applies if the buyer actually uses the swap
Escrow: for NFT pre-sales Helio offers an optional escrow service with a fee of 2%